Book Stack :: October review reads

October 07, 2018

I have been lucky to receive some really fantastic books from publishers for review, including some highly anticipated October releases! I thought I'd share a preview today of some of those books - keep an eye out for reviews over the next month!


Two Dark Reigns - Kendare Blake (out now, Pan Macmillan)
This is the third book (fourth if you count the novellas) in Kendare Blake's Three Dark Crowns series. I binged the first two last weekend - these are too good to put down! Here is the link to the Goodreads page for the first book - Three Dark Crowns - because spoilers! Spoilers also make reviewing a later book in a series tricky, so I'l be giving my overall thought on the series, hopefully next week, but I can tell you now I am loving them!
Thanks so much to Pan Macmillan Australia for sending this one my way!

Dry - Jarrod Schusterman, Neal Schusterman (out now, Walker Books)
I read - and really enjoyed - Neal Schusterman's Scythe earlier this year, and when I started seeing Dry  - a collaboration with his son - around I was super keen to check it out. I was delighted to find it in my letterbox from the lovely people at Walker Books last week! Check it out here on Goodreads.

The Rift - Rachael Craw (out 1 Nov, Walker Books)
Another new YA title from Walker Books, I heard this one pitched at All Day YA, and have already written a bit about it here. Here is the Goodreads link - it sounds like fantasy and dystopia and battle and a bit of romance - right in my YA wheelhouse!

The Lost Man - Jane Harper (out 23 Oct, Pan Macmillan)
I love Jane Harper's writing, so I can't even tell you how excited I was when this arrived last week from Pan Macmillan! I can't wait to read this one - I think I might take it on reading retreat in a few weeks. Find out more on Goodreads.

Bridge of Clay - Markus Zusak (out 9 Oct, Pan Macmillan)
And another highly anticipated title from Pan Macmillan - Markus Zusak's new novel Bridge of Clay.
This one is on my to read list for this week. Here it is on Goodreads. 

So, that's what's coming up in terms of review reads for me this month - so many great titles! I'm so thrilled to get the chance to read these early and talk about them here - hopefully I'll have my thoughts on each up here soon! I'd llove to know if any of them are on your to read lists too!

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe