#BookishBloggersUnite :: Who Runs the World?

March 18, 2018

Hello! Welcome to this week's #BookishBloggersUnite post! #BookishBloggersUnite is a weekly meme that started when a bunch of book loving bloggers decided it would be fun to talk about our favourite bookish things together! We post weekly, and anyone is welcome to join in at any time. If you'd like to play along this week please pop over to see this week's lovely host Jade at Bindro's Bookshelf and add your post to the linky!

This week Jade has been super creative and made a Spotify list of songs, each of which inspires a prompt to answer! You can check it out by following the link on Jade's post.
So, to the questions! There are loads of prompts, but I chose my top five to answer =)


*Diana Ross - I'm Coming out :: Favourite coming out novel*
I haven't read very many coming out novels, but I think we all know my current favourite is If I Tell You by Alicia Tuckerman.



*Nancy Sinatra - These Boots are Made for Walking :: Favourite sassy character or revenge plot*
 It's hard to go past Kerry Greenwood's Phryne Fisher for A+ level sassing!


*Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me :: Character who becomes free*
This is so tricky because I definitely went from not being able to think of anyone to have 100 to chose from haha. I don't know whether this is a spoiler, but I'm going to chose Blue from Maggie Stiefvater's Raven Cycle - the first thing we find out about Blue is that she has lived her whole life under a the shadow of a curse, and by the end of the book it's resolved (one way or another!)




*Patti Smith - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Cover) :: Favourite book as a teen*
I might have talked before about how much I loved John Marsden's Tomorrow When the World Began series - I'm pretty sure it was my favourite. 

*Lisa Mitchell - Sometimes I Feel Like Alice :: Favourite fantasy world or character that gets thrown into one*
Here is another one with loads of possible answers, but my current fave is definitely Alex and Medora (and the other worlds!) from Lynette Noni's Medoran Chronicles.



This was a super fun meme this week - make sure you pop over to Bindro's Bookshelf to see the other answers, or join in if you want!

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe