Book Stack :: November TBR

November 05, 2018

My TBR stack for November is pretty short and simple (and heavy!).
It's also a bit of a cheat, since I've already read two of these! 

After Kingdom of Ash came out a few weeks ago I was inspired to re-read the Throne of Glass series and I am absolutely loving it! These books hold up so well to a re-read, and I'm so happy I decided to do it! So far I've read the first three (I finished the third one - Heir of Fire - a few days ago). I'm keen to keep reading through the series - I actually never read past the fourth book, because when the fifth and sixth books were released I wanted to do a re-read but just never got to it. Books four and five aren't in photo there, but they are also on my list for this month.

The other book from this month's stack that I've already read is A Spark of Light. Here's a bookish confession: until this I had never read a Jodi Picoult book before! Not exactly on purpose - I was just not really reading a lot of contemporary fiction, and if I did it was YA not adult. I have finally gotten around to it now because this was the book in the November Bookish Escape Crate box, and as you might recall I'm blogging for them each month. I finished this one this afternoon and have been thinking about it a lot. I don't want to give away too much here, but keep an eye out for my review over on the Bookish Escape Crate blog soon!

The final title on my list for November is Bridge of Clay - the latest novel by Markus Zusak. I was kindly sent an advance copy of this one by the team at Pan Macmillan Australia, and I'm super keen to get through it before I see him talk about it later this month.

Aside from these guys, I expect I'll probably sneak in a Christmassy read or two. It's getting super close to our big holiday (we take of in 6 weeks!) so I'm keen to get in the snowy US mood!

I'd love to hear what you're reading in the comments =)

 xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe