Sunday Stack :: Christmassy re-reads

November 25, 2018

Next week its December and the first week of advent and can you believe it is here already? As you'll know if you've been following along with my reviews,  I've read a couple of Christmassy books already this year, but tonight I wanted to share a little stack of festive books I've read before and would really like to re-read this year. There are only 3, and 2 are middle-grade-ish novels I might read with Amelia, so I feel like my chances are good =)


The Christmasaurus :: Tom Fletcher
This is a super sweet story about a boy called William who has a magical adventure with a dinosaur on Christmas eve. I'm sure this would be fantastic on audio too.

The Christmas Cookie Club :: Ann Pearlman
I can't remember whether I've talked about this one here before, but I borrowed it from the library a few years ago and loved it so much I bought my own copy. It's kind of like The Fairvale Ladies Book Club - it focuses on women's lives and friendships. I haven't read it since I had that copy out from the library, so I'm looking forward to picking it up and reading it over again.

A Boy Called Christmas :: Matt Haig
I already raved about this one last week - go check this post out if you want to know more - but in brief it's the story of Father Christmas. It is cute and clever and fun - one of those books for kids that has so much for adults to enjoy too. I have heard it is amazing on audio (narrated by Stephen Fry) and I think I'll see if we can start reading this one at bedtime next week.

I also have a bunch of new Christmas books to discover, but I'm hoping to get through one of these a week - I'll keep you posted!

 xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe