3... epic adventure-y middle-grade books

May 23, 2019

We're officially into the final week of my month of Aussie middle-grade binge reading and I've managed to knock off all of the shorter books on my tbr (as well as adding a few to the list thanks to some excellent recommendations). This morning I went to my stack and noticed that the books I have left are all the bigger ones, that happen to also all be epic and adventure-y, and the first in their series.


I feel like there's not really anything else I can say about these until I've actually read them lol! I did talk a little bit about each in my May TBR post as the start of the month, so click over here if you're interested.

I kind of think I might be able to read these all by the end of the month, especially since we have a long weekend coming up, but I'd love to know which one you think I should read first!

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I still stand with what I said on Instagram and say you should read Nevermoor. I also need to read it, so maybe this will get my butt into gear! 💜

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe