Book stack :: October book mail

November 04, 2019

I feel super lucky every time I get book mail from publishers, and in the past month or so I've had some especially exciting books arrive so I thought I'd do a little round up here.
This is also a kind of sneak peek of some of the books I'll be reviewing her over the next little while.
Click the titles to go to the Goodreads page for each title =)


A Heart so Fierce and Broken - Brigid Kemmerer
Out in Jan 2020 from Bloomsbury Publishing

The Girl who Reads on the Métro - Christine Féret-Fleury
Out now from Pan Macmillan Australia

Deeplight - Frances Hardinge
Out now from Pan Macmillan Australia

The Saturday Portraits - Maxine Beneba Clarke
Out November 12 from Hachette Australia

Such a Fun Age - Kiley Reid
Out in Jan 2020 from Bloomsbury Publishing

IMPERFECT  - Lee Kofman
Out now from Affirm Press

Between Two Evils - Eva Dolan
Out Feb 2020 from Bloomsbury Publishing

The Wailing Woman - Maria Lewis
Out now from Hachette Australia

Of course my problem is always deciding what to read first! I've started The Wailing Woman (and loving it already!), and I think I might pick up The Saturday Portraits next - it will fit perfectly with nonfiction November.

Have you read any of these? Or are they on your must read list? Let me know below!

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gotta love when the biggest problem is what to read first!
    Happy reading, Bron! 💜

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe