Saturday chat-urday

June 17, 2017

Hi! I have a few tiny random things to talk about, so I thought a tiny, chatty post might be in order today =)

Last week I held a little poll to help me decide which book to read for the 'Read a middle grade or YA book by an author who identifies as LGBTQ+' task - the winner was Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, and I'm looking forward to reading it soon.

 
Also last week, I started a new Instagram account to dedicate specifically to books. I'm having a lot of fun taking (even) more book-y photos and making new book nerdy friends! You can find me there as Bookishbron (here's the link).

 


I got bookish mail today! My first order from Creative Chapters, who make beautiful book-inspired soy candles in Sydney. I love that there are so many Australian stores popping up selling bookish goodies - we get to save on shipping, AND support local small businesses =)



 

I spent some time last weekend writing up reviews for a bunch of new releases I've read over the last few weeks, hence all the review posts during the week. I have a few more to read this month (starting with this one from Harlequin), and am hoping to do a couple of reviews a week from now on, with some other bits in between.


I think that's it, except to say I hope you're having a great weekend, and getting some reading time!


xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe