Hello November!

November 02, 2017

Helllooooooo and welcome to November!

I had a MASSIVE reading month in October, getting through 11 whole books (and most of the way through a twelfth!).

My favourite book of November was The Last Namsara (which I reviewed here last weekend) - gosh this book was fantastic! Between the Read Harder Challenge and reviewing, I have been reading less YA fantasy than usual, and this honestly fit exactly to mild of what my perfect YA fantasy book is! I can't wait for the next installment in September (I think) 2018.



Most of my other reading in October was Christmassy! I wanted to get an early start on the festive reads this year because I've got a bunch to review and wanted to be able to share them here in time for you to be able to get your hands on them in time for December. 
They are mostly chick-lit/light rom com type books, but I've got a couple of cosy mysteries and some others for a bit of variety too.

I think I'll post a weekly wrap up of about 4 books at a time, probably on Wednesdays - so keep an eye out for that next week if you're interested! Of course I'm also reviewing as I go on my Goodreads account  and share most of what I'm reading on Instagram too (@bookishbron) - please feel free to pop by and check it out and ask about any of the books I've featured there too if you like. I'm also happy to try and give recommendations if that helps you out too!

In the meantime, happy reading!

Xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe