Sunday Stack :: a few more Christmas reads

December 17, 2017

Here we are at the pointy end of the festive reading season, and I'm ready to admit that my Christmassy TBR requires some serious trimming and prioritisation! And so here is my updated TBR for up until Christmas...




Because how can I resist a title like that!

This just sounds really fun and silly! It was one of just a few new Christmas books I bought this year.

This was my favourite festive read last year - I borrowed it from the library but loved it so much I bought it this year so I could have my own copy. I've been looking forward to re-reading this since it arrived!



Besides these three, I also have a little bit more to read in the short story collection I started last week (The Christmas Stocking), and I'm also thinking about reading Jeanette Winterson's Christmas Days, one short story at a time for the 12 days of Christmas.

So that's me for the festive season! What's left on your nice (reading) list? ;-)
.Xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe