Saturday stack :: #loveozya gift recs

December 23, 2017

I'm a day early with my book stack this week, because I wanted to share some #loveozya books that I think would make perfect gifts for the readers in your lives, just in case anyone is doing some (very) last minute shopping! So, here are my top 3...


Begin, End, Begin - Edited by Danielle Binks
This is a fantastic anthology of #loveozya short stories from a bunch of our best authors - there is so much variety in the stories that there is something for everyone in here!



Unearthed - Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
This is the first book in a series which is being described as Lara Croft meets Indiana Jones in space - and it totally lives up to how cool that description makes it sound! I read this in November and loved it - the only problem being the inevitable wait for the sequel! 



Arkanae - Lynette Noni
This is another first book in a series, but the good news here is that not only are there already two more books available, but book four is being released in February. The Medoran Chronicles are a little bit Harry Potter, a little Narnia, and a lot of fun. I flew through the first book and can't wait to read the others so I'm ready when Graevale is released!

So those are my favourite recommendations for your last minute gift shopping - or for anyone lucky enough to get a book store gift voucher for Christmas and looking for ideas =)

Xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe