#kidlit :: 5 kids books I'm looking forward to

September 02, 2018

This week I finally have my hands on a copy of Some Boys, which I was so excited about that I pre-ordered it at my local bookshop weeks ago! I adore Some Girls (I raved about it here) and I'm thrilled to have added this one to our shelves too.


Picking up Some Boys got me thinking about some of the other kids' books I'm looking forward to being released in the new few months - so here are 5 of my most anticipated:

There's a Baddie Running through this Book  :: Shelly Unwin and Vivienne To
We love Shelly Unwin's Blast Off and this one looks just as fun!

  
Oi Duck-billed Platypus :: Kes Gray and Jim Field
The Oi books are some of our favourites - Amelia is a sucker for funny rhyming text!


Truth Pixie :: Matt Haig (with illustrations by Chris Mould)
I reviewed Matt Haig's The Girl Who Saved Christmas here last year and loved each of the books in the series so I'm looking forward to this one!




Wide Big World :: Maxine Beneba Clarke and Isobel Knowles
I love Maxine Beneba Clarke's work and this looks amazing.



Goodnight Anne :: Kallie George and Genevieve Godbout
I can't wait for Amelia to be old enough for the Anne of Green Gables books (soon, I think!) and this one looks like it would be a super sweet 'gateway book' into the series.


So those are my top 5 coming soon kids books! What else should I add to the list?

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe