Sunday Stack :: March book mail

April 07, 2019

Happy Sunday book friends! This week I wanted to share a little stack of some of the book mail I have received in the past few weeks. I'm embarrassed to admit that I've been doing a pretty terrible job of keeping track of my incoming books, so as well as it being fun to show you what I've got it will hopefully also help me with that! I've popped the links both to Goodreads and the publishers pages for these below (and, just to be clear, these are all books I have received for free from the publishers)


* Horse Warrior - Meredith Jaffe (on goodreads)
Middle grade fiction, out in May from Harbour Publishing

* How it Feels to Float - Helena Fox  (on goodreads)
Contemporary YA fiction, out in April from Pan Macmillan Australia

* Shauna's Great Expectations - Kathleen Loughnan (on goodreads)
Contemporary YA fiction, out in May from Allen & Unwin 

* What Lies Beneath Us - Kirsty Ferguson (on goodreads
Contemporary fiction, out now from Elephant Tree Publishing

* Some Days - Lucy Moffatt (on goodreads)
Memoir, out now from Elephant Tree Publishing 


I'm looking forward to reading these over the next little while - keep an eye out for reviews here!
I'd love to know if any of these are on your TBR too.

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe