TBR :: April :: Shiny Covers

April 01, 2019

We all know I'm a sucker for a foil-detailed cover, and it just happens that there are soooo many beautiful ones out at the moment - and quite a few on my TBR stack - so I thought I might pull together a mini stack of some of my favourite shiny covers to read from in April.




Gingerbread :: Helen Oyeyemi
I have read - and loved - a couple of books by Helen Oyeyemi, and I am really excited to read this one, her brand new novel. Thanks to Macmillan Australia for sending me this copy!

The Beast's Heart :: Leife Shallcross
I bought this Beauty and the Beast retelling about a year ago, and am totally embarrassed not to have read it yet!

The Binding :: Bridget Collins
I know next to nothing about this book, but my book club is reading it this month.

The Priory of the Orange Tree :: Samantha Shannon
I have been looking forward to reading this since I first heard Samantha Shannon talking about it at the Canberra Writers Festival almost two years ago! It is pretty big at over 800 pages, and I'm planning to take it to read when we go away for a little while over Easter.


Not pictured here, since it arrived after I took these photos, is The Familiars, which is the book in the latest box from Bookish Escape Crate (more about that one soon!).

So, let me know! Are any of these on your TBR? Have I missed a favourite shiny cover of yours? Leave me a comment if you have any recommendations!

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe