Book Stack :: December book mail

December 08, 2019

Tonight I wanted to share some of the books I've received in the post from publishers lately. 
You can find out more by clicking on the titles to go to the Goodreads page for each book.


Oasis by Katya de Becerra
This is a YA mystery/thriller, out Jan 202 from Pan Macmillan.

Season of the Witch by Sarah Rees Brennan
I understand that this one is a prequel novel, inspired by the Netflix series. It is out now from Scholastic Australia.

Heart of the Moors by Holly Back
This novel is set between Disney's Maleficent and Maleficent: Mistress of Evil. It is also out now from Scholastic Australia.

The Space We're In by Katya Balen, illustrated by Laura Carlin
This is a middlegrade-ish novel about two brothers, one of whom is autistic. I have had a quick flick through this one and I love the illustrations, and the fact that on some of the pages the text is set out differently to the typical left to right, top to bottom format. It's out now from Bloomsbury.

This is Happiness by Niall Williams
I love a coming of age novel, and I think this is just that. The synopsis tells me it's about protagonist Noel who lives in a small Irish community, which is also going through a coming of age, as electricity arrives for the first time. It is out now from Bloomsbury.

In the Clearing by J.P. Pomare
I had the pleasure of dropping a bunch of copies of In the Clearing around Canberra's public transport for Books on the Rail and Hachette Australia last week, and I am definitely looking forward to reading it myself soon. It is a psychological thriller, out in early January from Hachette.


So much excellent reading in my future! Are any of these on your TBR? Can you believe we're talking 2020 books already?

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. UMMMMMMM stop swearing at me, Bron. 2020 books... it's just too soon! My heart and mind can't take it!
    That is one gorgeous little stack, though!
    💜

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe