Review :: Christmas at Mistletoe Cove :: Holly Martin

December 15, 2017

Growing up on Hope Island, Eden Lancaster always believed that if you wished hard enough for something, dreams really could come true. But Eden’s greatest wish is also her biggest secret: she has been completely in love with her childhood friend, the charming and attractive Dougie Harrison, for as long as she can remember. And he has no idea. 

When Dougie leaves his successful life in New York to return home to Hope Island for good, Eden can’t escape her feelings. Her heart is full of hope that her romantic dreams are finally, at long last, going to come true… 

This Christmas could change everything. But can a lifelong friendship really turn into the perfect romance? And will Eden get the happily ever after she’s always wished for?


(Summary from goodreads)



Christmas at Mistletoe Cove is another sweet (and a bit sexy) Christmas read. This was quick and fun, and the characters were mostly likeable (except I just wanted to give them a big shake! Just talk to eachother people! Haha).
 
I didn't realise that this was the third book in a series (Hope Island) - it did feel a bit like one based on the amount of background given, but I didn't feel like that was annoying or that it got in the way of the story at all (and I would probably read the other two books).

I gave this one 3 Christmas Stars.

Xo Bron

Christmas at Mistletoe Cove is out now. I received review an e-book copy through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review, but only chose to read it because it sounded like a book I would enjoy (life's too short to read books we don't think we'll enjoy). All opinions on my blog are my own, and I wouldn't tell you it a book was good if I didn't really think so. =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe