Review :: Holiday Spice :: Samantha Chase

December 18, 2017

Darcy Shaughnessy has gotten used to her overbearing brothers chasing away any man she wants to date. But a chance meeting with a brooding - and deliciously handsome - artist is about to make this holiday season one to remember.

There's only one thing Benjamin Tanner loves more than his woodcarving: solitude. Then he gets snowed in with Darcy in his cozy cabin in the woods, and their heated feelings begin to melt the icy barrier between them.

With Ben's need for privacy and Darcy's love of family and social life, will opposites still attract once the snow clears and the holiday festivities come to an end?


(summary from goodreads)



This was a great mix of holiday and spice! I loved the setting of Ben's country cabin in the snowy woods, and both the two main characters and the many others felt well written and likeable. 

The side characters all felt like they had backstories - which they do, since this is #6 in a series, but the way it was written made it work perfectly as a stand alone too - I'm actually kind of keen to check out the other books in the series!

I gave this three stars plus a tiny bit of extra Christmassy sparkle

Xo Bron 

Holiday Spice is out now. I received review an e-book copy through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review, but only chose to read it because it sounded like a book I would enjoy (life's too short to read books we don't think we'll enjoy). All opinions on my blog are my own, and I wouldn't tell you it a book was good if I didn't really think so. =)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe