Sunday Stack :: December TBR

December 02, 2018

Last week I shared a couple of books I would like to re-read this December, and of course I have a bunch more cosy Christmas romances loaded up on my Kindle, but there are also a few non-Christmas books I'd like to read this month (maybe even before we head off on our holiday!)


What I Like About Me :: Jenna Guillaume
I was super excited when the proof copy of this upcoming #loveozya romcom arrived for me in the post this week from Pan Macmillan! What I Like About Me doesn't come out until February, but it is set around Christmas time so I'd really like to read it now.
On Goodreads

The Widow of Ballarat :: Darry Fraser
This was another proof that arrived this week (this time from Harlequin Books). The Widow of Ballarat is Australian historical fiction, and sounds really interesting. I've just read Darry's short story in Harlequin's Our Country Christmas collection and I LOVED it, which has made me even more excited to read this.
On Goodreads

Melmoth :: Sarah Perry
Sarah Perry's Melmoth is our December book at my bookclub, so this is top of the list this week before we get together to chat about it next weekend.
On Goodreads

Two Old Men Dying :: Tom Keneally
This one came in my November Bookish Escape Crate. I haven't read Tom Keneally before, so I keen to see what I think!
On Goodreads

That's my December list! What are you reading this month? I'd love to know if you've read any of these or have on your TBR too!

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe