77 Saturday :: Ninth House

October 12, 2019

AusYABloggers have a new Saturday prompt meme on their blog, and I thought it would be fun to join in with a little snippet from page 77 of my current read. I first saw this on my friend Star's blog - check out her post on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire here.



First, the Seventy-Seven Saturday Rules:
  1. Pick up a book (your current read, or the closest book to you, or your next read, etc)
  2. Turn to page 77
  3. Find a snippet, sentence or paragraph you like.
  4. Share it on your blog or Twitter or Instagram. Link back to AusYABloggers, using #77Saturday

And here's the snippet I loved from p77 of Ninth House:

"Who are you? Alex would sometimes think, looking at another girl in a navy peacoat, pale face like the waning moon beneath a wool cap, ponytail lying like a dead animal over her shoulder. Who are you?"
 
I just started reading Ninth House today, and it honestly had me hooked (and CREEPED OUT!) by the end of the first chapters. There are some hints of some pretty heavy subject matter to come, and I'm loving the way the story is unfolding bit by bit. Definitely worth the hype so far!

xo Bron
***

Title: Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
Released: 09 October 2019
Publisher (in Australia): Hachette Australia
Format: Paperback (uncorrected proof copy), 450p
Source: I was lucky enough to win this in a giveaway from Hachette on Instagram
Find it on Goodreads 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Bronnnnnnnn. You're making me want to stop reading the book I'm reading to pick up this one!
    Ugh, fine, it'll be my next read. 💜

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe